Humanitarian Happy Hour is back on!
Join us at Whistle & Keg Taproom in Cleveland on December 20th for a chance to meet like-minded people and learn more about MedWish.
help us celebrate
What is humanitarian happy hour?
This event series is designed to bring like-minded people together to network, hear from some of our incredible recipients, and learn more about how you can get involved and make your mark with MedWish!
About the location
Whistle & Keg is a self-serve taproom that offers a large variety of beverages, from beer and cider to specialty cocktails. You simply grab a glass, find what you’re looking for, scan your wristband and pour!
How it works
- Once you arrive, you will receive a wristband that opens your tab.
- Your wristband automatically calculates the ounces of beverages you pour.
- Before you leave, you will return your wristband and close your tab.
Things to Know
- Outdoor, pet-friendly seating is accessible (weather permitting)
- No cost to attend
- A portion of the proceeds from the night will go to MedWish International
- Parking garage and metered street parking nearby
- Arcade games are open to all guests
- No RSVP required