All are welcome to join us on Thursday, March 16 as we kick off our 30th anniversary celebrations with our first Humanitarian Happy Hour of 2023!
Whether you're dropping in or staying for the evening, we hope to see you there!
help us celebrate
What is humanitarian happy hour?
This event series is designed to bring like-minded people together to network, hear from some of our incredible recipients, and learn more about how you can get involved and make your mark with MedWish!
Each happy hour will feature a different local or international recipient organization.
our special guest
Brian Smith is a MedWish Board Member and volunteer.
As President of the Honduran Children’s Rescue Fund (HCRF) and Helping Hands for Honduras (HHH), Brian has helped MedWish facilitate numerous shipments to Honduras. For over 10 years, MedWish has been working with HHH and HCRF to ship medical aid to Honduras, outfitting one rural clinic and providing support to many more throughout the country.
This June, MedWish will be returning to Honduras for our first of two Medical Brigade Programs. Hear more about the work of HHH and HCRF at this upcoming event!
About the location
Whistle & Keg is a self-serve taproom that offers a large variety of beverages, from beer and cider to specialty cocktails. You simply grab a glass, find what you’re looking for, scan your wristband and pour!
How it works
- Once you arrive, you will receive a wristband that opens your tab.
- Your wristband automatically calculates the ounces of beverages you pour.
- Before you leave, you will return your wristband and close your tab.
Things to Know
- Outdoor, pet-friendly seating is accessible (weather permitting)
- No cost to attend
- A portion of the proceeds from the night will go to MedWish International
- Parking garage and metered street parking nearby
- Arcade games are open to all guests
- No RSVP required